tisdag 12 mars 2013

Anxiety, depression, solution? Eat a vegan, nutritious diet, listen to peaceful music, and..

 Physical health is very important (healthy non-animal based food with all nutrients and vitamins): http://www.drmcdougall.com/
So much of how we feel is dependent on what we feed ourselves with in terms of thoughts, self-image and more.
Also what we listen to, tv programs we watch, what we read, what we see, people we spend our time with effects our health to a big extent.
I recommend these videos - they give me inner peace and make me feel good: http://www.youtube.com/user/3739527
And this book: www.worldpeacediet.org (and the material found on the website..
I think lots of quiet time and meditation is important, and can help finding the cause of the problem.

Hope you soon will be better!!


I was bullied when I was younger, felt terrible about It and had a bad self-esteem, so I know that it is possible to get healed from ones scars. I also for some years down-talked myself when it came to being able to have conversations with other people, felt very bad about it and never thought it would be better. But I decided to turn the bad circle by good thinking, asking friends for help, and it worked J

So never allow yourself to down-talk yourself. Don’t believe in people who say bad things about you. Never let what they say form who you are and what you think about yourself.
Fill yourself with love and compassion – both for yourself, and the people who bull you. Pray for them, send good, loving and compassionate thoughts.
I like this page for animals: http://www.circleofcompassion.org/
Start speaking good things about yourself- that you are a loving and compassionate person and become more loving and compassionate for each day.
Almost everything in media, entertainment-sector and our culture, is so filled with people who are broken and people with a low self-esteem, people who haven’t found their purpose. Who they are, what they say influences the person viewing it.
Fill yourself with good words about yourself, read it often, and never give up!!!
Get vegan loving and compassionate friends. E.g. here: https://www.facebook.com/VeganFriendMe?fref=ts
Vegan friend me if you want to J

Do your best and you will see that you will improve. Instead of down-talking yourself, and putting limitations on yourself, please try to fill yourself with positive words and follow the other advice.
Putting limitations on ourselves is destructive and a waste of time. I have done it myself many times.
Postive, uplifting music with a positive, peaceful and uplifting message helps.
Many people with your circumstances have done it. You can too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar