lördag 26 april 2014

Harming animals is not a personal choice. Go vegan

Dear non-vegan,

No, non-vegans are not "forcing their beliefs on you"; we are trying our very best to create a non-violent world for everyone - including you. Please consider this:

"You are not free to torment other beings in the same way that I am not free to torment you. Animals are beings, not things. Also your freedom of choice to torment the most vulnerable members of society apart from being deeply wrong has a huge impact on my life. There is virtually nowhere for me to go where I do not have tormented animals dead or alive in my face. The countryside [...] is one massive concentration camp with animal prisoners around every corner. The roads are full of animal trucks and lorries carting them back and forth to the slaughterhouses. The towns are full of people consuming dead animals. We have created a hell here on earth and I am deeply affected by this. It's not how I want to live thank you. [...] Please go vegan."
(I don't know the author of this, but it is so good that I had to share it).

Sharing from Camilla A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar