måndag 11 augusti 2014

If I don't love you, remind me to wake myself up!


If I don't love you, remind me to wake myself up!
-Byron Katie; https://www.facebook.com/theworkofbyronkatie

Love to everyone. All humans and all nonhuman animals.
When we wake up, we realize we are all One.
No separation, no limits, no boundaries.
True Love.
In True Love there is Forgiveness.
No violence in words and deeds.
In True Love there are no others.
In True Love we relate in the Now, in the Present Moment, and not based on our images of 'ourself' and 'others' (including 'others' past).

And when we Truly Love we don't harm each other. We don't participate in discrimination. We don't violate others interests. We don't use others. We don't harm, kill and use others for food (meat, fish, dairy, eggs, etc.), clothes, vivisection, war and other purposes.

Finally one more quote I love:“If her past were your past, her pain your pain, her level of consciousness your level of consciousness, you would think and act exactly as she does. With this realization comes forgiveness, compassion, peace. ”

Tolle, Eckhart (2009-03-25). Stillness Speaks (Kindle Locations 583-584). New World Library. Kindle Edition.

If you like this, you may also like this: http://bloganders.blogspot.se/2014/08/collection-of-my-poemswritings-about.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar